Hegion, an alternative online blockchain and cryptocurrency media platform has partnered with Binance, the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume and users, to enable Hegion users to seamlessly trade cryptocurrency assets through Binance, from Hegion.com as a proxy.
The new Binance widget in the side bar of the Hegion article section makes hegion one of the few media outlets in the market that offers integrated functionality for buying and trading cryptocurrency. With the Binance widget, Hegion users can access the Binance.com sites, buy and sell crypto assets, view asset balances, and obtain deposit addresses all without leaving the browser.
The Binance widget will give Hegion users various options to manage cryptocurrencies, including buying, depositing, trading, and viewing summaries. Users will be able to trade cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Polkadot, Litecoin, and many others supported by Binance.
As a fast-growing media entity in the space, we are looking forward to our long-term partnership with Binance to make it even easier to interact with crypto and encourage more utility in the near future, through our upcoming line of product offerings to our users.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption with 25+ products, projects and initiatives including:
- Binance Exchange (Binance.com): Binance Futures, Spot & Margin trading, Binance Lending and Binance Staking
- Binance Academy: non-profit blockchain and crypto educational portal
- Binance Charity: non-profit organization and first blockchain-powered donation platform dedicated to advancing transparent philanthropy
- Binance DEX: community-driven decentralized exchange developed on top of the Binance Chain blockchain for issuing and exchanging digital assets in a decentralized manner
- Binance Fiat Gateways: buy-and-sell crypto platform, covering 170+ countries and regions through local payments partners and P2P platforms. Fiat-to-Crypto Platforms: joint ventures with global partners to buy, sell and trade crypto: Binance US, Binance Jersey, Binance Singapore, Binance Uganda, Binance Lite Australia
- Binance Labs: venture arm and incubator, investing in and supporting early-stage blockchain startups and infrastructure projects
- Binance Launchpad: exclusive token launch platform for supporting transformative blockchain startups and entrepreneurs
- Binance Research: institutional-grade, data-driven insights and analysis for crypto investors
- Binance X: developer-focused initiative to foster innovation of blockchain developers and cultivate industry growth and meaningful use cases
- Other initiatives include: Binance Cloud (end-to-end enterprise solution for launching exchanges), Binance Info (market news and insights), Trust Wallet (mobile wallet and dApp browser)