Paris Blockchain Week Summit (PBWS) has announced its program for 2020, including keynote speakers and topics covered from its next virtual event on December 9-10, 2020. Hegion is proud to be the official media partner for the first ever virtual blockchain conference for the longstanding PBWS.
After a successful first edition last spring which attracted over 1,700 participants from 57 different countries, over 100 media representatives and over 130 speakers, PBWS 2020 will take place virtually on the Hopin platform.
This highly interactive online platform will allow a larger and more international audience to participate in the conference, with a customizable networking app giving participants the ability to get in direct contact with other participants via direct messages or calls. video for two. A virtual exhibition hall will also allow attendees to fully explore the conference online, with partner virtual booths enabling live interaction, presentations and video streaming.
“I am pleased to build on the success of the first edition to welcome participants to a truly global edition of the PBWS, which will address some of the most pressing and debated issues regarding emerging technologies. The year 2020 has seen a Unprecedented growth in interest and adoption in blockchain technologies, with the number of use cases at an all-time high and a cryptocurrency market looking incredibly bullish going into 2021. We are proud to welcome innovators and leaders from the world of emerging technologies to discuss this latest phase of the industry’s maturation “.Michael Amar, Co-Founder of the Paris Blockchain Week Summit
This year’s summit will see headliners such as Changpeng Zhao (CZ), Founder and CEO of Binance, a fixture in the blockchain world and founder of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by volume. The program of the event will be structured around four main blocks: Tech Builders, Open Finance, Enterprise Blockchain, and Public Policy. Among the key topics that will be discussed on stage: stablecoins, decentralized finance, DAOs, governance, developer communities and many others.
Among the other speakers announced, there will be:
– Ryan Selkis, Co-Founder and CEO of Messari;
– Arthur Breitman, one of the first architects of Tezos;
– Ben Livshits, Chief Scientist of Brave Software;
– Ryan Zurrer, Founder of Dialectic;
– Kathleen Breitman, Co-Founder of Tezos and Coase;
– Emin Gün Sirer, Founder & CEO of Ava Labs;
– Cédric O, Secretary of State for Digital;
– Dan Morehead, CEO and Co-Director of Investments at Pantera Capital;
– Denelle Dixon, CEO and Executive Director of the Stellar Development Foundation;
– Denis Beau, Senior Deputy Governor of the Banque de France;
– Marta Piekarska-Geater, Director of Ecosystems at Hyperledger;
– Silvia Attanasio, Director of Innovation at the Italian Banking Association;
– Jean-Jacques Quisquater, cryptographer and second reference in the White Paper on Bitcoin;
– Henri Arslanian, Global Crypto Leader, Asia FinTech Leader and Partner at PwC;
– Antoine Le Feuvre, CEO of Digital Solutions at Suez Smart and Environmental Services.
Sponsors of this summit include: Tezos Ecosystem Entities, Cognizant, Algorand, BitCherry, Stellar, PwC, Nomadic Labs, KPMG, Quantfury, Bitpanda, BNP Paribas, Crypto.com, R3, LUNU, and Fireblocks.
“While 2020 has been a difficult year globally, I can’t wait to return to the Paris Blockchain Week Summit to talk about everything that is happening around the world. “Arthur Breitman, Pioneer Architect of Tezos