We’re Reinventing What Makes a Crypto Media Worth Your Time
Blockchain technologies are on track to become the dominant form of digital agreement the Web 3 era that powers the Global Economy of tomorrow. At Hegion, we’re in the business of content creation for the masses, to easily understand the concept and the impact that cryptocurrencies and its underlying technology will bring to every household and organisation in the future.
Virtually Connected Team
We’re an experienced team of developers, academics, and results-oriented entrepreneurs constantly striving to create the highest quality tangible solutions. We have an active idea meritocracy inside of Hegion, focused on achieving our common goal of evolving the way society’s most important agreements actually work, by building the next generation of smart contracts.
We have an active, large and growing community in our broader ecosystem that supports the success of Hegion. We pride ourselves on creating the best possible blockchain and cryptocurrency contents, which everyone can refer, learn and understand the functionality of smart contract applications, cryptocurrencies and the less discussed topics of the space. We work in a rapidly developing space at the intersection of several fields, exploring and leveraging the latest research available in cryptography, game theory and computer science.
All roles with Hegion are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Blockchain Engineer, Integrations
You will lead integrations into the Hegion platform, working directly, and building relationships with the founding engineers while learning about each new innovative blockchain platform. Today, most blockchains are their own ecosystems, but this is about to change: cross-blockchain connectivity is set to be the next growth opportunity, with network effects compounding when leveraging the strengths of each blockchain. You will be the driving force for owning this initiative and will make a large impact on the growth of a critical piece of blockchain infrastructure
- Interface with leadership, customers, users, and the community to implement seamless integrations to allow for the exponential growth of the network
- Lead cutting edge blockchain platform integrations
- Manage the technical aspects of integrating Hegion with blockchains
- Build token bridges between blockchains
- Develop best practices and documentation to scale integrations
- 2+ years of professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- Experience in Golang or Rust; otherwise experience in JS, Ruby, Python, C++, C, or Solidity and a willingness to learn
- Resourceful developer and fast learner continually striving to discover more environments
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Experience in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
With your writing, you will be the voice of Hegion and lead efforts to support the development and awareness of the media and the broader ecosystem. You will play a key part in scaling the Hegion by reaching hundreds of thousands of readers with your content. You will be the voice of the marketing team, creating educational pieces across key channels that engage and influence general audiences, developers, and decision-makers.
- Lead the efforts to develop educational, technically precise written content that will impact and scale our network.
- Influence a vast community of individual developers, dApp teams, cryptocurrency enthusiasts and decision-makers by creating further awareness and adoption of our media and the broader ecosystem.
- Write educational content for our audiences (blog posts, latest news surrounding cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, case studies, email newsletters, bylines, hackathon recaps, etc.).
- Break down complex concepts and explain them in easy-to-understand and applicable ideas.
- Write and collaborate with our marketing, integration, and product teams on ecosystem announcements, upcoming events/post-event recaps, product launches, and any other public or internal written content.
- Contribute to monitoring and brainstorming around the blockchain space for new and popular content.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience.
- Experience writing technical content that gets readers excited and taking action.
- Ability to simplify complex technical announcements and products.
- Ability to coordinate with multiple team members on shared vision pieces.
- Familiarity with blockchain, smart contracts, oracles, and decentralized technology as a whole.
- A genuine interest in cryptocurrency, blockchains and other Web 3.0 technologies.
- Strong sense of grammar and attention to detail.
- Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Flexible and able to turnover quality content quickly when needed.
- Comfort and/or experience with remote work.